Monday, October 28, 2013

So fasten your seatbelts, cause I'm gonna launch this vessel

You know those times when you just feel pretty happy and excited?
Yeah thats me about now.

Let's start with the weekend.
I was so productive yet had a great time.

First off.
I finished all my homework that I had set the goal to finish.
This rarely happens.
(Including my huge assignment!):

I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish by Tuesday but tada!

Bobby and I also had a nice weekend
We went out to dinner
Went and saw a movie
Did some clothes shopping for him.

It was just all around enjoyable!

And then tonight I tried out a new recipe that was super easy
(One pot tomato basil pasta)
It was pretty good
Bobby liked it which was a plus

I have an issue with cooking things and enjoying them
Like if I cook it, it is normally meh

So here's to the good times, tonight is mighty special

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...