Monday, September 23, 2013

Pit Fire, iPhones, Madness


First off. Let me let me tell you how sick of iPhones I am.
I have ordered so many and dealt with so many and so many questions. 
and holy cow. 
That means work has been bonkers. 
and I will be happy when it is over. 

We also just changed our plan. If you are a BYU employee, let me tell you, it is a killer deal. 
Everyone who is complain. Come on. Find me something cheaper. 




There was this random stuffed kitty cat head in the fire pit, so we deemed him our kiln god.
Or I suppose goddess because we named her Marie Antoinette. 


Those pictures are kind of in reverse order, but we did our pit firing in my ceramics class! It was way fun! I would love to do more controlled experiments to try and produce certain colors and effects. 

I decided that I needed to love me ceramics class
It really is awesome. And it is something relaxing and fun to go do 

I would love to get into art
in fact, i would love to get involved in an art outreach program

my professor got a teaching degree and then went back and get her MFA. 
maybe this is something i could consider

in the meantime, i need serious practice on the wheel 
it is serious hard work! 
i am excited though because Friday our TA is doing a throwing workshop

------

On another note, I finished another book. I am on a roll. And really liking my new one. I will add a good reads widget on the side
--------

I ordered new glasses. They should be here soon! 

-----

They asked me to be the RS chorister. I can't handle it. I am really not one to get shy and not want to do things and ask to be released. Especially since I am the go getter get things do do anything type of girl/ But there is something about the pressure of conducting in front of all those upity ladies that was freaking me out. Like I had a serious mini break down. Perhaps it was other life stressed coming through. But still. 

-----------

Breaking Bad. omg. that is all I have to say. 

--------------

yup. that is all for now. 
work is crazy. school is crazy. one breath at a time. 
that is what yoga is for. 
(oh i did a head stand! several days in a row! not a huge achievement, but i was excited! and I am getting closer to doing chaturanga not on my knees! woo!)


till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...