Wednesday, September 14, 2011

more life


well tomorrow i teach 
my first for real english lesson
i hope it will be good
i am more nervous for my lesson friday 
but i am sure itll all go over well

i am really so excited to have 
my own classroom
and be a teacher
it is just something i have a true passion about 

I think bobby and i have been 
watching too much Breaking Bad
the other night i had a dream 
that i worked for gus 
i dont remember if i was making meth
but i do know that he made me some offer
working nights for $65 an hour
and i turned it down so that 
i would have the energy
to do my mini student teaching 
that i am doing right now 
haha strange huh

on the zune topic from the other day 
i broke my screen on my zune
my zune i have had since my hs sophomore year
i am so sad
it is just falling apart 
and now i have no idea what i am going to do
because i will not conform to apple 
you can see bobby's impact on me haha

speaking of bobby
he is so sweet
he got me this ^ orchid one day
that i was feeling sad
and!
tonight he took me out for tacos 
and ice cream!
and he asked to buy me crackle nail polish
isnt he the best

work had been so crazy
monday was the add drop deadline
and now we can schedule for the rest of the semester
so i seriously have had no free time 
and yesterday i left with 
5 emails still in the inbox

but one of my biggest pet peeve
which i dont understand...
it will be really busy 
and we will all be on the phone
so obviously we cant answer
other incoming calls

but people will call our office
and get the voivemail
cal back 5 more times
then leave a voicemail
and then keep calling non stop until 
someone finally answers their call
like seriously?

i sometimes wonder if they dont realize
that i can see how many times they have called
its a little invention called
caller id.... connected to your inbox
and do they think i wont call them back?

and then if they end up talking 
to someone else in the office 
and i dont know 
so i will return their voicemail
they get all mad for bothering them

people. 
we are weird......
no wonder we are hated

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...