Tuesday, September 13, 2011

licence


It was a sad sad day when i had to do this
they punched my beloved colorado licence
and i had to convert to be a uterrrr

i guess i really couldve kept my colorado
and just renewed it there
but i forgot to when i was there

i also hate how close in they zoom
when they fricken take your picture
like seriously
zoom out a little
no one looks good that zoomed in
oh well  i guess

but i really need to wear my glasses
it is was bad news

however i didnt want to get a glasses restriction on my licence
so i planned on not wearing them

i walked up to the eye test thing
and looked down the hole
i started reading off the letters
"12, 21, 32"
the lady was like
'uh there are no numbers in there...'

ha luckily i figured it out
but its bad news
i really need to wear them
more than just for school

one day i will learn
or not

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...