Sunday, July 10, 2011

mcbitchen.

as horrible as it is, bobby and i are suckers for fast food
mainly panda express and del taco
but we have a new favorite thing we like to eat

let me warn you with the same words bobby told me.
"this food is not for the faint of heart dear. 
this is professional stoner food."

i introduce you to the "mcbitchen"


yup. you order one mcdouble with mac sauce and one hot and spicy. (only $2!)
you then take apart the mcdouble and place the spicy patty in between the mcdoubles
(i guess to be a true stoner mcbitchen you are supposed to put the whole mcspicy bun and all in there)


yes. it is artery clogging.
yet it is very very delicious.
just trust me.


you can see he is very excited


nom nom nom


im not sure what this face means?

so yes. you see our secret weakness.
dont judge.
dont hate the playa; hate the game.

really you should just try it out for yourself sometime
you wont regret it. trust me.


2 comments:

  1. You two are my favorite :) And once I get off my diet and I am trying this because it is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...