Friday, July 15, 2011

here kitty kitty kitty

So this last week my dad and sister came up to visit
my sister was getting her wisdom teeth out which sucks for her
but they paid her $250 so i really dont feel bad for her

while they were here we went to the Bean Museum here at BYU
now its really the Life Science Museum
but for some reason it got named the Bean museum in my mind

I had never been and i have to say it was pretty good
It just a bunch of stuffed animals
but then they have live reptile shows every night too

The front door was so cool
it was a bunch of carved out animals
and this is what i get when i ask for a picture with him :/


There was this really cool butterfly collage

all made of butterflys!


just a cute little zebra

 Humphrey the Elephant
and Bobby said that face was a face of sadness for all the dead animals
Pretty fun i have to say :)
we will def go back when my mom comes to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...