Saturday, July 23, 2011

using up the last of the wedding gifts

For our wedding, a good friend of mine/old young women's leader/ old babysitter gave me and bobby a spa finder coupon. 
so we decided we wanted to go get a couples massage
neither of us had ever had a massage before so we were both excited
i think we both enjoyed the experience until a while after wards.
i am so sore
it is ridiculous like every muscle in my body hurts so bad
my feet hurt non stop 
i guess that is their scheme to get you to come back

"she bruised me and i know she felt the huge knot in my leg and then pushed so hard on it"
poor bee

we had went to applebees last month and they have a promotion where if the manager doesnt come talk to you, you get a free $10
well we got lucky
so after our massage we went and used our certificate
and this is my brain child.
i love buffalo wings
so i asked them to 'buffalo-ify' my chicken strips
genius i must say

he got a salad which didnt have enough dressing on it
but still yum
and then we came home and made milk shakes
yum yum

love date nights with my bee
we just need to come up with more things to do in this city

its hard because in colorado we have all sorts of things to do
but we dont have a lot of ideas for here

oh well
give it time
or at least give it a couple months before we are back in school and too busy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...