Tuesday, June 28, 2011

For Time and All Eternity

Our wedding day finally arrived! 
And then it disappeared in no time.

my handsome bee.


Mr and Mrs Piña :]


Precious.
40 buttons. Real buttons. No zipper. Yep.


My flowers were so pretty, but they smelt really bad for some reason :/

 


It was also really windy in Monticello, but I have perfect veil pictures haha
And I also got completely fried. We completely spaced the idea of getting sun burnt.

Bethany was a doll and did my hair so perfect

Fun thing, Bobby was starving and you can see that he is ferociously eating a granola bar here haha

Great turn out for the ceremony :)


 Bobby's sister gorgeous?


Bobby's parents were so cute


My dad

My Mom
 My sister


the Hiatts have been so good to Bobby and I 

my Utah friends :)

1-2-3 and JUMP! 
I love Bethany's (3rd from L) face haha

My Utah bff s

Colorado BFFS


Groomsmen haha

he's such a punk

aren't they just dorks

isnt that just precious ahah

1 comment:

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...