Monday, December 2, 2013

I cant believe it is December.


I can't believe it is already December and Christmas is here
Barry's mom gave us her old Christmas tree so we have a beautiful big tree for our house
Life is such a blur! 

This was our first time hosting Thanksgiving. Bobby's parents and brother and sister in law and my mom and step dad and sister were all here. It was a full house! And there were our two cats and Bobby's parents' two dogs. 
It was great having everyone here though. I really wish we were closer to everyone

This is one dog Tige. She stole the kitties' bed and they were not very happy
The semester is coming to an end! I can't believe I only have one semester left. That is what is most surreal. The stressful thing is that I have so much to do in the next two weeks. Between school and English Society and I just got promoted to co manager at work. Ahh! Just one thing at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what youre thinking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...